COBRA Insurance Administration Solution
Since 2002, DataPath’s COBRA insurance solution has been blazing a trail in the healthcare benefits administrative industry. Our system has been rated best-in-class by many of the largest COBRA administrators in the country, and our commitment to customer support is second-to-none.
As a TPA, you’re trying to remain competitive, stay on top of regulatory changes, and attract and maintain revenue streams. Overcome these challenges and forge a path to greater success for you and your clients with DataPath COBRA. Our Premium Billing solution also provides State Continuation administration.
- Schedule-based notice generation
- Comprehensive account reconciliation capability
- Automatically monitored COBRA-related events
- Timeframe tracking
- Legal compliance reports
- State-of-the-art fulfillment services
DataPath COBRA and State Continuation Solution addresses important concerns such as these:
“Setting up billing plans can be complex, and enrollment is time-consuming.”
Our COBRA solution features easy setup wizards and the ability to import census, benefit, qualifying event, and payment data, which simplifies plan creation and saves you time. You can also import employee and group census data from other DataPath solutions.
“Each employer client has its specific needs. Plus, I need to know of changes in status for participants.”
DataPath COBRA allows you to create custom controls for each of your employer clients. The online portal delivers notices of new hires, and for changes in a participant’s dependents, address, coverages, and qualifying events.
“With so many incoming and outgoing payments, cash management can be overwhelming.”
With DataPath’s integrated cash management, you can track all payments received and remitted, in addition to creating checks and issuing refunds. Our online portal allows you to process payments by credit card, auto-draft, and checking/savings accounts.
“I have to be able to bill to, record, and keep track of third party payments.”
Our convenient third-party payer capability allows you to invoice an entity other than the policyholder for premiums. Specify the third-party payer during account setup, or create as needed per benefit being billed. Receipts can be identified in the system by the payer, and if necessary, any refunds can be made to the correct party.
- Perform status changes from one screen
- Utilize easy undo function to reverse rate changes, qualifying events, elections and terminations
- Simplify batch processing of letters and reports
State-of-the-Art Fulfillment Services
- Generate documents and notices automatically per event timeline
- Store documents digitally and on the web
- Print original documents on demand
- Receive proof of mailing
Accessible Web Portal
- Access your account, 24/7
- Make online elections
- Communicate, report, and interface with employers and employees
- Enjoy first-rate customer support
- Automate compliance
- Choose from multiple delivery options, including web posting with email notification
- Submit CSV or Excel file formats
Billing Solutions Brochures February 1, 2017
|Billing Solutions (pdf)|
|COBRA and State Continuation (pdf)|
|Direct and Customized Billing (pdf)|
|Retiree Billing (pdf)|
Billing Solutions Videos December 1, 2016
DataPath Premium Billing addresses all aspects of billing administration for groups and individuals, including COBRA Administration, Retiree Billing, Direct Billing and non-COBRA State Continuation.