HSAToday® – HSA Management Software for TPAs
Easily Manage HSA Assets and Investments
HSAToday is an HSA management platform that offers TPAs a way to increase revenue without taking on a lot of additional work. HSAToday features simplified HSA administration, a low investment threshold, industry-leading customer support, and an intuitive interface. These features can help you boost your bottom line and deliver greater client satisfaction. Blaze a trail to better HSA management, more revenue, and stronger client relationships with HSAToday!
Why Choose HSAToday? Benefits and Features
- Low Investment Threshold – At $1,000, HSAToday enables account holders to grow their hard earned dollars faster
- Convenient mySourceCard – With this debit card, participants can receive quick, secure access to their tax exempt funds. MCC or IIAS restrictions can also be enabled.
- Easy Participant Portal and Mobile App – With an internet connection, you can enroll online, view account activity, pay provider, manage investments, access tax information and submit and store receipts. Many features are available to participants through the mobile app.
- Custodial Platform – With HSAToday there is no need for separate partnerships with banks or other entities. DataPath offers custodial banking services in addition to a robust account administrative platform.
All these features and more make HSAToday the most convenient, easy to use HSA management system on the market. Unlike banks and other HSA platform providers, DataPath services accounts, reconciles payments, contributions, distributions and interest payments. Plus, TPAs also don’t have to worry about reviewing expenses because HSA account holders can self-certify their purchases, leaving administrators with more time to build stronger client relationships.
HSA Management Challenges Solved by HSAToday
HSAToday allows administrators to cash in on the booming HSA market by giving them the ability to charge for the service. HSAToday adds value to both the employer and account holder experience with services and resources not usually offered by bank-hosted health savings accounts. Referring clients to a bank results in missed revenue for you and opens the door to frustration for your clients from the inconvenience of having multiple administrative providers.
HSAToday’s minimum for investing is $1,000, which means that account holders can start investing earlier and their dollars can grow quicker. Plus, employees can choose from a wide range of investment options tailored to their savings strategy. Investments are also customizable based on the account holder’s risk tolerance.
HSAToday provides a secure online portal that allows account holders and employers to manage their accounts. Employers may also use the portal to add company dollars to employees’ accounts.
Help account holders invest their HSA dollars with confidence. Multiple bins are available, and users may access educational tools such as investment prospectus, RIA-developed lifestyle models, and detailed investor statements.
Provide quick, single-source access to HSA dollars with the mySourceCard debit card. Plus, claims paid using the mySourceCard are auto-substantiated at the point of purchase, greatly reducing the claim processing workload and the incidence of “pay and chase.”
Accessible Claims and Receipts
Provide convenient access to claims and receipts for account holders. DataPath’s patented electronic ClaimsVault™ allows access to stored documents as long as the account holder maintains an active HSAToday account.
State-of-Art Mobile App
Enable account holders to view their accounts, monitor card activity, and manage personal information using DataPath’s myRSC app, available for both Android and iPhone.
Industry-Leading Customer Support
Give your clients the best in customer support. DataPath’s commitment to customer support is unparalleled, and we work directly with clients to address their concerns and exceed their expectations.
Other Benefits Include:
- Available account information and support, 24/7, for administrators, employers, and account holders via myHSAToday.com
- Simplified administrative processes for account setup, contribution processing, expense certification, tax document preparation and notifications to account holders
- MCC-restricted and IIAS-integrated debit card prevents tax penalties resulting from ineligible use
- Accessible tax forms that may be viewed, printed, and filled out online. Receive assistance with forms 1099, 8889, and 5438
- Secure Office of Foreign Assets Control identity verification with results management